An afternoon at the gallery.
In the desert sands of Egypt, Deadpool does what even Captain America in a Landau, Luckman and Lake battle suit can’t—he accepts his destiny as a hero, steps up to the plate and saves the universe from a cosmic messiah who offers peace at the price of giving up free will and change; Dixon goes nuts in the aftermath and Zoe takes over LL & L as she writes Deadpool off as a loss.
I’m not really crazy abbout this page truth be told and it violates that key tenet of ‘Buy What You Like.’ I was going through a period where I was buying original art and this page came available and I got a very good deal on it. You always wonder though about these things and whether or not they’re important or just another forgotten page.
Check out my Comic Art Fans Galleries! © All scans copyright PJ Mungiole 2011 - may not be reproduced, reused, reposted without permission.
Deadpool_i25_p20_WMcDaniel_Others
In the desert sands of Egypt, Deadpool does what even Captain America in a Landau, Luckman and Lake battle suit can’t—he accepts his destiny as a hero, steps up to the plate and saves the universe from a cosmic messiah who offers peace at the price of giving up free will and change; Dixon goes nuts in the aftermath and Zoe takes over LL & L as she writes Deadpool off as a loss.
I’m not really crazy abbout this page truth be told and it violates that key tenet of ‘Buy What You Like.’ I was going through a period where I was buying original art and this page came available and I got a very good deal on it. You always wonder though about these things and whether or not they’re important or just another forgotten page.
Check out my Comic Art Fans Galleries! © All scans copyright PJ Mungiole 2011 - may not be reproduced, reused, reposted without permission.
No comments:
Post a Comment